Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Dirty Pick Up Lines

• Is your dad a farmer? Because you’ve got some melons.

• I lost my rubber ducky, will you bathe with me instead?

• I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me tonight?

• You’ve got a butt that makes me want to be your wallet!

• Girl, you’re a sex crime waiting to happen.

• Do you like magic? I want to cast a spell on you with my magic meat wand.

• Do you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?
Wanna find out?

• I'm an army recruiter. Why don't you come over to my place and "be all you
can be."

• Wanna see a trick I learned in prison?

• Girl, I would love to lick your belly button......from the inside!

• My bed is broken. Can I sleep in yours?

• They call me "coffee". I grind so fine.

• Do you like whales? Cause I have a hump-back at my place.

• That's a nice shirt, it would go great with my floor.

• You must be Jelly, cause jam don't shake like that.

• Don't worry, I don't get emotionally involved. It's just physical.

• I'll make you shiver when I deliver.

• Do you like blueberries or strawberries? (Why?) I want to know what kind of
pancakes to order in the morning.

• Wanna play midget boxing? You get down on your knees and give me a couple
blows!

No comments:

Post a Comment