Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some More Dirty Pick Up Lines

• If women were trophies, you’d be first place.

• If women were trophies, I’d mount you.

• I may not be the Dairy Queen, but I could treat you right.

• I’ve got skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?

• My magic watch says that you aren’t wearing any underwear. (What! Yes I
am!) Dang, it must be 15 minutes fast!

• I have a snake and he wants to enter your garden.

• If I was an astronaut, my next mission would be Uranus.

• Let’s have breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?

• You turn my software into hardware.

• You turn my floppy disk into a hard drive.

• Do you believe in one night stands?

• Hey baby, if I flip a coin, what are my chances of getting head?

• I’m a bird watcher and I’m looking for the Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have
you seen one?

• Nice legs, let’s eat out.

• Excuse me miss, I was wondering… Do you wipe front to back or back to front?

• Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Cause I can see myself in your pants!

• Are you a horse? (No.) Can I ride you anyway?

• Your face or mine?

• I’m bigger and better than the titanic… Only 200 women went down on the
titanic.

• Is your dad a farmer? Because you’re making my corn grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment