Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some More Cheesy Pick Up Lines

• Do you know karate? Cause that body is kickin!

• If being beautiful was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged.

• Are you a parking ticket? Cause you’ve got FINE written all over you!

• Has your license been suspended for driving all these men crazy?

• Did you have lucky charms this morning? Cause your looking magically delicious!

• If you were a burger at McDonalds, you’d definitely be McGorgeous.

• Mmm girl, I wish I was a farmer so I could just plant a whole field of yall!

• Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

• If you were a booger, I’d pick you first.

• Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven.

• Do you have the time? To write down my number.

• I was blinded by your beauty and am going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

• Can I take a picture of you? So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas.

• Are you from Tennessee? Cause you’re the only ten I see!

• Are you an alien? Because you’ve just abducted my heart.

• Are you an alien? Because there’s nothing else like you on Earth!

• Do you have any raisins? How about a date?

• Do you have a band aid on you? Cause I just scraped my knee falling for you.

• Dang, you’re so beautiful I forgot my pick up line.

• If I had a nickel for every time I saw a girl as beautiful for you, I’d have five cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment