Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cheesy Pick Up Lines

• Nike took my motto- Just Do It.

• This isn't a beer belly, It'a a fuel tank for a love machine.

• There are a lot of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd like to
mount.

• Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? (Pull pockets out) Would you
like to?

• Did you know kissing is a language of love? How about a conversation?

• I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Wal-Mart, so I could ride you all day
long for a quarter.

• Bond. James Bond.

• How was heaven when you left it?

• I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south.

• Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

• You look like an angel. Welcome to Earth.

• Pinch me. (Why?) You're so fine I must be dreaming.

• Your daddy must be a hunter because he sure caught a fox!

• You must be from Pearl Harbor, because baby, you're the bomb.

• Are you snickers? Because you satisfy me.

• Excuse me, I have an boo boo on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?

• Can I take your picture? (Why?) Because I want Santa to know exactly what I
want for Christmas.

• I'm a Love Pirate, and I'm here for your booty!

• Hey baby. You got a jersey? (What for?) Because I need your name and number,
baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment