Wednesday, February 22, 2012

More Cheesy Pick Up Lines

• Is your dad a baker? Cause those buns are kickin!

• See my friend over there? He wanted me to ask you if you thought I was cute.

• Did the sun just come up or was that just you smiling at me?

• Somebody call the cops, it must be illegal to look that good!

• Do you know CPR? Cause you just took my breath away.

• Is your dad a baker? Cause you’re a cutie pie!

• Is your last name Campbell? Cause you’re mmm mmm good!

• Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

• (Use thumb to smudge a girl’s cheek) You got a little beautiful on your face.

• Are you a hurricane? Cause you blow me away.

• I must be in heaven because I’m looking at an angel.

• People call me (your name), but you can call me tonight!

• I noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you the notice that I’ve
noticed you too.

• Miss, I’m going to have to report you for stealing that. (What?) My heart.

• So… Do you have a New Year’s Resolution? I’m looking at mine right now.

• Dang, there’s something wrong with my cell phone. (What?) Your number’s not
in it.

• Are you a cop? (No.) Cause your America’s finest.

• Hey there, I didn’t know angels flew so low.

• You must be Jamaican, because your Jamaican me crazy!

• Are you a pokemon? Cause I’d sure like to Pikachu!

• If you were a pokemon, I’d choose you!

No comments:

Post a Comment