Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Even More Dirty Pick Up Lines

• What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper.

• Do you work for UPS? I could’ve sworn I saw you checking out my package.

• Do you work for cingular, cause your raising my bar!

• You must be an army general, because my private just snapped into attention.

• Your body is like an hour glass, and I just want to play in the sand.

• Did you fart? Cause you blow me away.

• I’m gay, think you can convert me?

• I’ll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.

• I’ll show you my tan lines if you show me yours.

• I’ll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle.

• If you were homework I would do you on the table.

• If a fat man kidnaps you and puts you in a bag at night, don’t worry I told
Santa I wanted you for Christmas.

• Is your father a lumberjack? Because every time I look at you I get wood in
my pants.

• Your eyes are almost as blue as my toilet water.

• You’re so hot you would make the devil sweat.

• Girl you’re like an accident… I just can’t look away.

• Violets are blue, roses are red. What’s it going to take to get you in bed?

• Is your shirt felt? Do you want it to be?

• Do you work at Subway? Cause you just gave me a foot long!

• I’ve been wondering, do your lips taste as good as they look?

No comments:

Post a Comment