Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dirty Pick Up Lines

• I heard your ankles were having a party, want to invite your pants on down?

• What do I have to do to be your booty call?


• What do you say we make like Winnie-the-poo and I can get my nose stuck in
your honey jar?

• Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?

• My name's Pogo, d'ya wanna jump on my stick?

• Excuse me, miss, do you give head to strangers? No. Well, then, allow me to
introduce myself.

• Did you know there are 260 bones in the human body? Want one more?

• Why don't you come sit on my lap and we can talk about the first thing that
pops up?

• Can I put my magic wand in your Harry Potter?

• I think that we might be related. Let me check for the family birthmark on
your chest.

• What’s a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?

• I don't know much about pies but damn you make my banana cream.

• My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can’t hold it in.

• Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

• Sit on my face and I'll guess your weight.

• Where you born on a farm? Cause you sure know how to raise a cock!

• Will you help me find my lost puppy? I think he went into that cheap motel.

• You're like a prize winning fish. I dont know whether to eat you or mount
you.

• I'm like a Rubik's Cube, the more you play with me the harder I get!




No comments:

Post a Comment